Virginia Divorce FAQS
Do you have questions regarding Virginia family law? We encourage you to refer to the FAQ’s that our family attorneys have prepared as a resource to help answer questions that you may have.
- General Virginia Divorce & Family Law FAQ’s
- Spousal Support FAQ’s
- Division of Assets and Debts FAQ’s
- Child Custody, Visitation, and Support FAQ’s
- Mediation FAQ’s
- Collaborative Divorce FAQ’s
- Military Divorce FAQ’s
- Post Divorce FAQ’s
- Visitation FAQ’s
- Independent Medical Examination FAQ’s
The attorneys at ROOP XANTTOPOULOS BABOUNAKIS & KLAM PLLC will bring their experience, empathy and talent to work for the best interests of you and your family. If you would like to request an appointment, please contact our family law firm by calling 703.442.0040, or by sending us an email.
If you would like to request an appointment please contact our family law firm by calling (703) 442-0040
or by sending us a message below